Welcome to our ongoing nail special as a part of Summer Cool. Now if you’ve been logging onto my blog, you’ve already seen 4 looks that we’ve done so far with the help of Imperial Salon: pastels with gold, alternative French tips, Classics with Metallics and Marsala with graphic motifs. Today, we’re going to keep it bright with neon shades. And not just with one, but three!
- Use your instinct and colour pairing techniques and choose 2-3 in tones of pink, orange and blue.
- We chose Grace—an icy blue, from Bright Blues, Greens and Yellows, Jinkie Pink from Flourescents collection and Coral from Corals & Oranges collection.
- Now comes the icing on the cake aka the glitter. P.S.: Check out Harsha’s collection of crystals.
- Now pick up one crystal with fine metal nail tool to position it onto the nail.
- Remember you have little time since you have to place the gem while the polish is still wet/damp.
- You can place them in slantingly or in a cluster one below the other.
Final Note: I was a little worried about this look not looking classy but with the right colours, and minimalistic nail art, multi-toned nails can look great too!
About Bio Sculpture
One of the differential factors that make Bio Sculpture a touted brand is because it is the ONLY brand to have undergone an independent clinical trial and to have received a 5 star safety rating. The spa collection (can be used at home) has a variety of collections, and each of these pigments lasts for about 10 days (without fading). On the plus side, the spa collection contains botanicals, vitamins and anti-oxidants. With a highly trained staff, the Imperial Salon is a great place to try The Bio Sculpture Gel Range. The coating is flexible, protects and conditions your nails and lasts for about 3 weeks. All nail polishes are toluene free, DBP and formaldehyde free.
About Hayley Louis Dack
Highly experienced in holistic therapies, medi spa, Ayurveda and water therapies, Ms Dack is an expert in wellness. She has about three decades of experience in holistic regimes having been trained in Australia and travelled to many parts of the world. Be For Beauty had the fortune of meeting and interacting with Ms Dack in our spa special back in December 2014. In this special, she was very patient in listening to my concept and ensured that we got the best.
One of my favourite places in the city, Imperial Salon is open to all guests who appreciate luxury and service. Be it pedicures, facials, hair spas or bridal make-up, the staff is so well trained that every experience at the Salon is bright and indulgent.
All pictures have been clicked by Richa Singh, a 29 year old photographer based in Delhi. You can get in touch with her on email@example.com
Be For Beauty would love for you to experience a nail ritual at The Imperial Salon, so stay tuned to this space.