2017 has officially begun and today is the first Monday of the year. There is a lot of anxiety, a lot of coffee and an awful lot of goal-setting. I may not be able to take away all your anticipation but I’m here to give you some motivation, update you on what’s going to be new in 2017 with Be For Beauty and as promised, give you a little something to keep you motivated: three awesome wallpapers to keep you sunny and positive.
What’s new with Be For Beauty?
- We’re expanding our content creation services. We already announced this but we’re damn psyched (and serious) about it. We’re going to be sharing some of our tips, lessons we learned, and case studies in months to come. For the time-being, if you need us to do your content, email us.
- We’re going to be adding two new sections, rather, two new niches on to the website. The first one is writing tips. This’ll have tips on better blogging, writing for magazines and online mediums (you can take a look at my credentials here) as well as dos and donts of social media. This is also going to be a section wherein we’d be happy to share things we learned about the biz (and the money that is not coming back :/).
- The second section we’re going to be launching is “Entertainment”. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I spend hours on Netflix. Or Popcorn TV. Or Watch Series. Well, Pragati is just like me. In fact, our ideal time of the day is watching a TV show with zero interruptions. Now that we spend so much time on YouTube, watching online shows on YRF, TVF, Dice Media and AIB, we decided it’s best we start expressing our opinions too!
- We’re also going to be doing more printables: both Pragati and I (and our team) are in Canva mode: we love creating graphics and think we’ve got the best designers to take our vision forward. I’d love to design a few wallpapers, motivational posters, infographics, maybe a magazine or another e-book too. I hope you like them!
- Oh and Pragati just got back from Spain and is already planning a trip to Bali! I know, right? Vacay equals some awesome travelogues.
So, as promised, here are three wallpapers designed from Canva. Just right click, open in a new window and click SAVE. I hope you like the design, the fonts as well as the quotes. Stay classy, stay motivated and focused!
Wallpaper #1: I saw this quote on Instagram and thought it’s appropriate for a boss.
Go out there, and pursue your dream.
Wallpaper #2: This one is for those of us who doubt ourselves. Some of us have obviously not taken easy paths to tread upon–and that’s OK. It’s a constant battle, but keep going. We’re with you!
Wallpaper #3: This one is for the dreamers. Don’t just dream. Pursue.
This is our first time with wallpapers, please do give us for feedbacks and forgive the glitches.